Baking Course

regarding permanent residency?

if i study baking course from canada, would i still get 60 pts , if i apply for permannet residence in australia.

If you get Baker’s qualifications that are acceptable to Trades Recognition Australia (TRA) which is the body responsible for skills assessment for that occupation, you would get 60 points, but you need more points than that to be able to apply for permanent skilled immigration and you must have work experience. Check out the information on the following links to make sure you really are eligible to apply for PR: (click on the links on each line under Eligibility requirements)

Bake pastry at Waitrose Cookery School

Leave a comment

Your comment