Baking Goods

Paper they use to wrap baked goods?

The kind they use to wrap up donuts, cupcakes, cookies and other types of baked goods. Can you please tell me what they call it? Some stores even have it custom made with like the store name on it to make it look pretty and fancy. It’s a soft paper. Thanks for your help
Thanks Scott R.
Thanks Lauren!
Thanks to you Oh, just Evolve!

Wax or parchment paper is what baked goods are usually wrapped in. Meats are wrapped in butcher’s paper.

Baked Goods

Leave a comment

Your comment